English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Mike Shinoda a.k.a Michael Kenji Shinoda

       Michael Kenji Shinoda or usually called mike shinoda is one of my favourite artist. Was born on February 11, 1977.  I think he really was born as a multitalented artist in music industry. He is very cool. :D

         I liked him since I was in the sixth grade of elementary school.  I heard 'Hybrid Theory' which was Linkin Park first album. And I thought I liked their songs. Their songs has hypnotized me to listened and listened again.  And because of I heard their songs, I was so interested because mike sang a cool rap almost in all songs.



       After I adhere Linkin Park next and next of the next album, and as 
my knowledge about Mike Shinoda's career and a little his personal life,
I really wanna be his true fans untill Mike Shinoda died later.. :D


Label: ,

0 komentar: