English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

my interesting experience in Tidung island

As we know, Tidung island is one of thousand islands member.  It’s about an hour if we start from Pramuka island. I went there, on July. Actually, it has been longtime enough happened. 

But it's ok, because I have desire to write it at this time..  


Why I want to go to that place before??
The reason were.... I have imagined that it has good scenery, and I interested with its long bridge that link the two tidung islands (there are two tidung islands, the big tidung island and the small tidung island).
 Honestly.. I really wanna go to that place because I have read an article about it in a magazine..and I got influenced.. 
Lucky me,, not far from my hope to go to that place, my sister invited me to join her holiday with her friends to that place. Of course, I was so excited to hear that.
         
We spent 3 days and 2 nights in the thousand islands. We stayed in the Pramuka island because all of we didn’t get lodging in Tidung island.

On the way went back to Pramuka island, our boat's machine stopped, and about a half hour, we got stuck in the middle of the sea. Dear God, that’s enough scary me.. on the dinghy, in the middle of the sea in the night with some big waves.  And during the machine stopped, there were not any boat crossed us. It’s scary enough, I swear..

Lucky us, finally after about a half hour we got stuck, the dinghy’s machine want to move again.. And I very give thanks to Allah because all of the bad things that we worried about not happened. 



0 komentar: